• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Attendance list

TheName

This is very selfish thread. So I can sleep at night, Just say hi or I'm present to let everyone know You still here.
I'm mostly just reading and not commenting or interacting in any way. But to let You know I'm here :

I'm present hi:)

This is very selfish thread. So I can sleep at night, Just say hi or I'm present to let everyone know You still here.
I'm mostly just reading and not commenting or interacting in any way. But to let You know I'm here :

Hi to you as well.

Hope you get some sleep soon

Present and all in perfect working order. From my point of view anyway. :)

There's a way you can tell who's here at any specific time, usually there's lots of guests and many robots and some members.

Good to hear from you, I'm here most days at some point.

Checking in with all my imperfections wiseassery, and cynicism.

Hello. Just checking in.
I am at the security check in. But they promise to release me if l explain the baby alligator in my suitcase.

It’s okay, you can go to sleep, it’s Ferris Bueller who is missing, and it’s his day off.

New Threads

Top Bottom