• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

aspie dude

regnkappa

i am an 28 year old aspie dude from sweden . my special interest are computers and coats.

I very recently got the knowledge about what asperger is and that there are others like me out there.

I worked for a short while but got panic attacks couse of anexity from transportation and social unpredictible situations thet happens to often.

I am undiagnosed but I am seeking to get an investigation to be diagnosed. Since I am not function good at all. Cant take care of myself.

I have got some medicin for anexity and people help me with my every day needs like cooking and such. but I dont have an diagnose (yet)

Dont know what more to say. See you around on the forum.

Hi aspiedude, welcome to the forums! An interest in coats? I haven't heard that one before. :p I hope your diagnosis goes smoothly!

Diagnosis is along road.

Well my special interest in coats are just becouse of the detail thing. they have details , colors, material, and shapes,brands .

its all about detail so no so strange as it might sound really.

New Threads

Top Bottom