• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD Level 3 Teenage Boy

oksooner1188

Greetings!
I was hoping to engage in some friendly conversation and receive feedback from others that have experience similar to our situation. We live in a state, OKLA, and well, it’s not the greatest to receive help in…especially with a bigger, nonverbal teenage boy, everyone seems more afraid of him than anything. I have read testimonies of others that left their home states in search of another one that will provide better resources and support for their situation. Has anyone here done that, heard of that, know anyone that’s had any success with doing that??? I’m grateful for any information anyone can provide and thank you wholeheartedly in advance. Thank you

Hello & welcome @oksooner1188.

Before you take such a drastic step as moving out --perhaps out of the pan and into the fire-- check if these local organizations are in your area,...
Also, let your local police know about this service,...
(I have ASD1 & children of all three levels of autism.)

Last edited:
welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom