• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD/ combined co-morbid diagnoses Conferences!

AspieSam

Disability Advocate and Sensory expert
This thread is about both paid and free conferences and Talks that help those with ASD or there support systems. The conference / speaker may cover other sp. needs however, ASD issues has to be significantly covered too. I'll start off with a FREE, ONLINE, weekly conference in my next post. That I just found out about sadly a COUPLE hours AGO. YOU can't be PAID for any SIGN UPS buy directing our members to any sign up pages.

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1392738077.087302.jpg
. Hi! I'm a Disability Advocate, and the person who started this thread. I'm an adult with ASD but, not a parent. I posted about THIS WEEKS, free conference, online, to many Facebook relevant groups that I'm in. The attached will tell you the basics about this conference. SO PLEASE READ the ATTACHED. The attached is most of what I posted today earlier to one of my Facebook groups. Click the link below to sign up for it. Then after signing up ( which is super quick ) check your e- mail and the links in it to verify registration, get even more specific info on it, links, etc. Then participate in the conference, or atleast get the recording for half off! You can thank me via e- mail, after, on here, privately. And I'd LOVE to know if YOU or anyone you know benefited from it and appreciated this thread and SPECIFIC conference. So, I ENCOURAGE you to e-mail me that, AFTER listening to any of it. It STARTED at 10 am EST today. Buy the way, caps for me are never screaming, their emphasizing or equivalent to a highlight, in my book. Hope you take advantage of this unique opportunity!

I'm still learning how to post properly here. I'm sorry. I thought my message to you all would be prior to the photo I posted above, not after it. Since it didn't, and it omitted the first and maybe second line in the photo which says my first and last name, please insert before the photo, "I have- "

Anyway, here's your link to sign up- Healing our Children 2014 World Summit - Register for Free!

New Threads

Top Bottom