• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Art Imitating Life

Judge

V.I.P Member
LOL. I don't think I'm ever going to get used to seeing these fake commercials on AMC which actually advertise "Better Call Saul". :p

If you were frightened by Ronald McDonald, you're gonna love Gus Fring! :eek:

I must have missed it somehow.
All I saw was a bland thing for the Chicken Brothers.
(Pollos Hermanos)

It was cute, but not scary.

I must have missed it somehow.
All I saw was a bland thing for the Chicken Brothers.
(Pollos Hermanos)

It was cute, but not scary.

You have to have seen "Breaking Bad" to truly understand who and what Gus Fring was. His restaurant chain was just a front. It's cute. Gus Fring himself? He's scary.

A former military officer of Augusto Pinochet's brutal Fascist regime in Chile who now works for the Sinaloa drug cartel who owns his own industrial quality meth lab. A man who can be both charming and incredibly vicious. A difficult guy to work for even if you're his most loyal employee.

Then again you can always Google "box cutter Gus Fring". Just understand some disturbing things will come up.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom