• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are You An Optimist or Pessimist?/what's your Power?/what Slang are you?

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/areyouanoptimistorpessimistquiz/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:
You Are a Realist
You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.

(Again, something I agree with)

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpowerquiz/ ).

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

You Are Dedicated

You like to get your hands dirty and get to work. You have a deep need to be productive.
You are a finisher. You push to complete projects, even if they are tedious.

You are talented at brainstorming and independent thinking. You believe in your ideas.
You are hard to discourage. You're very determined, and you push through setbacks.

(I'd say mostly true)

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatinternetslangareyouquiz/ ).

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:
You Are OMG
You're the type of person who's always shocked by the internet.
Whether it's crazy news or a wild picture, you're always saying "Oh my god"!

The only thing better than being shocked is shocking your friends. You're quite good at that too.
And while you still allow yourself to be shocked, you secretly love it. You enjoy drama and gossip.

(Hmm...partially true).

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( http://www.blogthings.com/whatinternetslangareyouquiz/ ).

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:
You Are OMG
You're the type of person who's always shocked by the internet.
Whether it's crazy news or a wild picture, you're always saying "Oh my god"!

The only thing better than being shocked is shocking your friends. You're quite good at that too.
And while you still allow yourself to be shocked, you secretly love it. You enjoy drama and gossip.

(Hmm...partially true).
You Are FAQ
For you, the internet is like your personal library. And you know more facts than fifty normal humans.
Your brain is basically lot a computer at this point. You have a lot of information stored up there.

You spend hours looking up obscure information and learning things. If you have question, you always Google it.
You can't help but be a bit of a know-it-all. You can answer everyone's frequently asked questions.

(This is mostly true)

You Are Dedicated
You like to get your hands dirty and get to work. You have a deep need to be productive.

You are talented at brainstorming and independent thinking. You believe in your ideas.
You are hard to discourage. You're very determined, and you push through setbacks.

(Very True I'd say)

You Are a Realist
You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.

(Totally true. I agree.)

You Are FAQ
For you, the internet is like your personal library. And you know more facts than fifty normal humans.
Your brain is basically lot a computer at this point. You have a lot of information stored up there.

You spend hours looking up obscure information and learning things. If you have question, you always Google it.
You can't help but be a bit of a know-it-all. You can answer everyone's frequently asked questions.

(Well...almost. I don't know facts about everything. I more sort of know a lot about my special interests, and I spend my non-Aspies-Central internet time writing about those and arguing about those)

You Are FAQ

(Well...almost. I don't know facts about everything. I more sort of know a lot about my special interests, and I spend my non-Aspies-Central internet time writing about those and arguing about those)
I took two times. The results of the first time are quoted here. (I accidentally deleted that post, and I don't care to repost it.) There were two questions where at least two answers would have been true. I'd had to pick one the first time, so the second time, I chose the other also true answers.
And this is what I got.

You Are FAIL

You love the internet, but it sometimes gets on your nerves.
How can so much of humanity be so stupid? Wait, you don't even want to know.

While there are some good aspects to being online, you can't help but notice there's so much fail.
You liked the internet so much more in the good old days... before all the idiots found out about it!

(A little bit true. A little bit true.)

UH OH:

You Are FAQ

For you, the internet is like your personal library. And you know more facts (not just facts, I understand many things as well) than fifty normal humans.

You spend hours looking up obscure information and learning things. If you have question, you always Google it. (Note: I use google along with 20 or so other search engines, depending on what I'm looking for)

You can't help but be a bit of a know-it-all. You can answer everyone's frequently asked questions. (Note: Only if I'm interested)

Sure, I got FAQ, too.
If I had seen these quizzes (this one, Hallowe'en Personality, Puzzle, Slang...
the other 4...) I would have put them in the Quizzes thread. Since they are
quizzes, more than they are games.

You Are a Realist

(Yes I am)

Realist according to the test.
Confirmed by how I have always led my life.
The glass is neither half full or empty,it is all that is in the glass,so it is only logical to see it that way.

You Are Diplomatic

You are stable and thrive under structure. You use the rules to your advantage.
You believe that things go best when everyone works together. You'll do what it takes to facilitate team harmony.

You enjoy creating structure and order. You get a kick out of organizing.
You are a team player, and you like to make valuable contributions to the group.

You Are LOL

The internet is always cracking you up. You could waste the day away finding things to laugh at.
Well, I do enjoy looking at funny things on the Internet.

You're usually the first one to find a new funny video, picture, or website.
I wouldn't say I'm the first one.

You're always up for wasting time online, even if (especially if) you're at work.
Yeah...

You also tend to spend a lot of time chatting, especially with people who make you laugh out loud.
I don't chat a lot because I'm very quiet and shy.

LOL
The internet is always cracking you up. You could waste the day away finding things to laugh at.
You're usually the first one to find a new funny video, picture, or website.

You're always up for wasting time online, even if (especially if) you're at work.
You also tend to spend a lot of time chatting, especially with people who make you laugh out loud.

I can relate to this

Realist

seems like an aspie theme here lol

Dedicated

yep yep :)

New Threads

Top Bottom