• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are cats contemplating world domination?

alien girl

I don't think so.

Why comtemplate something you've already got? I take care of three cats, one rescue and two more that invited themselves into my house, ground level, and informed me I'm their can opener with legs. And my cat thinks I'm an ear scratching machine.

I still wait to see a feline president.

My cat will have a hard time taking over the world, when virtually blind!! But then again, would make a great politician for most are as blind as bats :D

I get commanded to do this do that every day by my cat. I think she is training me toward ever more perfect functioning - that is, from a cat's perspective. ;)

Maybe a little bit off topic... I've heard somewhere that cats may be thinking that humans are just very large cats with food. I'm not sure if it was a joke or not (possibly 50/50% :) ) but when I see my cat Luke interacting with kids, it seems that the statement is true. :)

[QUOTE="alien girl, I still wait to see a feline president.[/QUOTE]

Well if cats are contemplating world dominion, we are all doomed, as my three cats have a little auspie savant Lex Luther for a slave, and doomsday machines will soon rumble through the sky.

New Threads

Top Bottom