• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An update on what's been happening

LonelyAutisticPerson

Hi all,
Just an update on what's been happening in my life so far.
My job as a E-waste Dismantler is going really well and my employer has said I'm his best employee because I get stuck in and get the job done and doesn't waste time mucking around we all had to take five weeks off because of national Level 4 covid-19 lockdown(all businesses except essential ones closed ) luckily the government implemented a wage subsidy so I got 80% of my weekly pay after tax then another Level 3 lockdown in August because of government incompetence still we could would through that.

As for off work stuff I've purchased a Stihl HS 45 hedge trimmer and a Rover Raider 439/38 Ride On Mower to keep the vacant section next to where I live with my family mowed because The Crown that owns it doesn't give a fat rat's ass about it and I've been clearing it down the back of small trees,gorse and grass because I intend to plant some firewood trees because we have a wood burner at home and my next major purchase will be a Hyundai 7 Horsepower 180 Wood Chipper from Trade Tested on a 12 month interest free finance deal through Q-Card.

That all sounds good. Yes the official upkeep doesn't reach the back lanes or ganseys as I call them, ours are done by residents too. Great idea to grow your own fuel. Your work sounds interesting and it's a great job for someone who can focus well without getting distracted by chatting. Enjoy!

You go girl. You are a very productive employee. Maybe your boss will give you a year-end bonus.

Yes that's Ariana Grande, can't forget her face in Manchester area, after the tragic terrorist attack.

That all sounds good. Yes the official upkeep doesn't reach the back lanes or ganseys as I call them, ours are done by residents too. Great idea to grow your own fuel. Your work sounds interesting and it's a great job for someone who can focus well without getting distracted by chatting. Enjoy!

The shocking thing is the vacant lot is in a suburban area at the end of a right of way that the family house and the neighbor's house is on. Still the neighbors are chill with what I do in that section and the reason I'm seriously considering purchasing a wood chipper is because there's piles of branches that aren't worth chopping into firewood and it's prime nesting places for rodents plus in the storm water drainage gully that I'm clearing of wattle trees and wilding pines there's still more to be cut down. Yes I can use a chainsaw proficiently thanks to my Dad teaching me how to use and maintain them

The shocking thing is the vacant lot is in a suburban area at the end of a right of way that the family house and the neighbor's house is on. Still the neighbors are chill with what I do in that section and the reason I'm seriously considering purchasing a wood chipper is because there's piles of branches that aren't worth chopping into firewood and it's prime nesting places for rodents plus in the storm water drainage gully that I'm clearing of wattle trees and wilding pines there's still more to be cut down. Yes I can use a chainsaw proficiently thanks to my Dad teaching me how to use and maintain them
And doing a service by reducing the risk of wildfire. (Or maybe you don't live where fire is an issue.)

And doing a service by reducing the risk of wildfire. (Or maybe you don't live where fire is an issue.)
Yeah if it's a particularly hot and dry summer in New Zealand like the summer of 2019-2020 I was very careful doing any work on the section because of the risk with long, dry grass but this summer is predicted to be dry and hot for the South Island and warm and wet for the North Island(the upper half of NZ that has my home city of Auckland) because of the predicted La Nina weather cycle.

New Threads

Top Bottom