• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am i right feeling upset?

yael

I just spoke with my case manger a long conversion and by the rest she said but there are a lot of autistic that works fall time and doing great so I told her that sure they wont tall her about the high price they paid being with axsity,depression and longly.
its made me more upset even I understood long time already that even ppl with long exprince in treatment don't really get it.

I just spoke with my case manger a long conversion and by the rest she said but there are a lot of autistic that works fall time and doing great so I told her that sure they wont tall her about the high price they paid being with axsity,depression and longly.
its made me more upset even I understood long time already that even ppl with long exprince in treatment don't really get it.

Sad but true. Accommodations are hard to come by for the same reason. If one person doesn't need it, then nobody does.

Agree yael even well-meaning, experienced support-people sometimes impose their own ideas of what reality is, on us.
thx it was important for me to hear opions from aspie with more exprince because I thought muby im wrong and she actally right,i know she wanted to incourge me but samehow it really didn't get it.

New Threads

Top Bottom