• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Age 63, Aspie, self diag long ago and it doesn't change

Glad you like it Fino. Yes it had me laughing more and more as it just goes on and on describing what amounts to my experience of life.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Also, regarding WrongPlanet, you'll likely find that particular forum is not as it seems.

It used to be a good place, but then the Owner/Creator left it to the dumps and now it's nothing but a Lawless breeding ground for hate and racism, among other things.

A handful of people here (myself included) are from that disappointment of a forum.

The following thread has more info/stories etc about why it's not as great a place, despite it originally posted as a Resource: Wrong Planet

Greetings
FDAD0D4A-48F1-4E8D-BD18-5C10E6F3A196.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom