• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Adobe finally kills Flash... Steve Job WINS!

Did Apple force Adobe to kill Flash?

• Oh Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It was time to move on to HTML5

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Apple did have some influence of the decrease usage of Flash. It is good you no longer need Flash to do advance animation.

It is good Adobe is supporting Flash until 2022 because of investment many companies have invested into the technology.

Umm, they didn't announce the death of Flash. They did announce the change in name of the editor which will still be able to output flash files. Currently 30% output isn't flash, and the name change will help them increase market share.

I've already disabled/uninstalled Flash on all my computers/OS's, as it's nothing but a great big security risk, and the move over to HTML5 is well enough in that if I run across something that DOES require Flash, well, tough kitty-paws for that site--I'll just forget about it and move on to something else.

New Threads

Top Bottom