• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Add A Thread for Writing

Can you add a thread for writing? I think that would be neat. Thanks!

Writing what?

There are various threads in which people say they are writers
or want to be, and say the thread will be on the topic of writing.

Or what do you mean, 'writing'?

By "thread" you mean a new section on the forum? A "thread" refers to each individual topic we make, such as the one we're currently in.

Can you add a thread for writing? I think that would be neat. Thanks!

Yes!! I agree. And I'm pretty sure I've asked for this before, too. Or maybe I suggested a reading/writing section? Can't remember now but that sounds like something I would ask for :p

But, @Joshua Aaron I don't recall any changes being made to the forums structure since I joined - please correct me if I'm wrong - so my guess is new forums aren't on the cards. It would be great for peeps like us though. :)

@tree There are threads, yes. It's not quite the same thing though.

Yes, I am aware of the difference between a Thread and a Forum.
That's why I asked, in Post #4 which one of the two OP meant.

Yes, I am aware of the difference between a Thread and a Forum.
That's why I asked, in Post #4 which one of the two OP meant.

My apologies - I think I've left room for misunderstanding. When I said forums and threads aren't the same thing I wasn't trying to school you. What I meant by it was that for something like reading/writing it would be much better, nicer, to have a forum over a few threads.

I believe this exact request has come up multiple times over the years and it has always been said by moderators that the threads are sufficient and they then encourage you to make a thread or post in an old one.

New Threads

Top Bottom