• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resource icon

Actually Autistic Blogs List 2016-11-27

An Autism Observer

An Autism Observer submitted a new resource:

Actually Autistic Blogs List - A list of blogs by Autistic adults

My goal is to assemble the most complete possible list of Autistic blogs. Please contact me if you want me to add a blog(s), change how any blog is listed, or if you have suggestions to make the list more useful.

bullhorn-noise-a-color-signal-boost-enhanced-129x100.png

Read more about this resource...

is it ok if i put actually autistic blog list on my blog roll?
i like your blog rich,i can tell your aspie from it,it gives a good insight into your life, i hope you manage to get a paid job it sounds like youve done more than enough to get one
An Autism Observer submitted a new resource:

Actually Autistic Blogs List - A list of blogs by Autistic adults

Read more about this resource...
please can i put your blog on my blog roll?
its not only for other people to see though-i forget easily and need somewhere to get my autism blog fix. :D

is it ok if i put actually autistic blog list on my blog roll?
i like your blog rich,i can tell your aspie from it,it gives a good insight into your life, i hope you manage to get a paid job it sounds like youve done more than enough to get one

please can i put your blog on my blog roll?
its not only for other people to see though-i forget easily and need somewhere to get my autism blog fix. :D

Your equals you're.

Sorry but I hate poor grammar.

You can put my Blog on your Blog roll.

I used to swear a lot on my Blog but I edited most of the bad words out recently to make for better reading, even though nobody reads it, which suits me as some of the content is too personal to me for public consumption.

Your equals you're.

Sorry but I hate poor grammar.

You can put my Blog on your Blog roll.

I used to swear a lot on my Blog but I edited most of the bad words out recently to make for better reading, even though nobody reads it, which suits me as some of the content is too personal to me for public consumption.
thanks for telling me rich,i know its something aspies despise but i have intellectual disability and grammar is something i struggle with greatly.

thanks id love to put your blog on,i find it interesting,eg; it shows how much you want a job,i think youll get one,you have to much passion to spare.

New Threads

Top Bottom