• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Werewolf Hero(ine)

Riley

Okay, so any advice for making a werewolf character like the one I have planned? She's a girl who's the DC Universe equivalent of Rahne Sinclair/Wolfsbane from the Marvel Universe (They'll have the same codename). Sometimes a teen hero, other times a grown hero.

I just need advice/suggestions for things like how her powers/transformation work(s), her backstory, how she is, those kind of things.

It does sound cool!

If you are not adverse, Martin Millar has an excellent main character sort of tragic heroine. Worth reading all of his books.

Female wolves essentially look the same as male wolves. Any female werewolves I've seen in movies or animation so far, don't seem to grow hair. Their eyes change and they seem to grow long claws and teeth. The process to 'wolfedness' is likely the same for anyone of any sex. Although female werewolves would likely bleed at the full moon:)

Female wolves essentially look the same as male wolves. Any female werewolves I've seen in movies or animation so far, don't seem to grow hair. Their eyes change and they seem to grow long claws and teeth. The process to 'wolfedness' is likely the same for anyone of any sex. Although female werewolves would likely bleed at the full moon:)

I'm thinking about giving her the same kind of transforming power the Marvel!Wolfsbane has: The ability to change between that, a fully half-human/half-wolf form, and full wolf. And could a teen be able to have a half-human/half-wolf form?

How good could she function as a hero? What should her 'wheelhouse' be?

Well if she was half-human and half wolf, she'd feasibly be able to run really fast, and her sense of smell would be far better than a human's. So she could track pretty much anything. She'd be able to see really well in the dark.

And unlike most werewolves who can't climb stairs (because the legend is that their joints don't bend) as she's female her joints would be able to bend, because she has to be able to give birth, perhaps.

New Threads

Top Bottom