• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A very special birthday!!!

Luca

V.I.P Member
Enzo is two years old today!!!
He has only been with me for 7 months but it feels like forever.

At one point I was seriously considering rehoming him. But as I mentioned in another thread, he has become probably the best dog I have ever had.
He is everything to me. He has showed me that I should never give up, and he has helped me gain so much confidence and overcome a lot of my anxiety.

I don’t think I’ve ever loved a dog this much and that’s obviously saying a lot. He makes me cry tears of joy on a daily basis. I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I’d rehomed him. I’m so grateful for this dog.

There’s a lot more I want to say but I can’t put it into words.

2419656B-9630-4DD5-9E56-0155775140F3.jpeg
6DCB535C-8514-4744-904B-1A4CE58190EA.jpeg
64B67F7C-7A16-4CE5-B44F-53151E7F7BAD.jpeg

happy birthday enzo : )

is this pretty woman with long hair you or a friend? is it sexist attidude to call a woman pretty? : D

that bone cake is really cute.

happy birthday enzo : )

is this pretty woman with long hair you or a friend? is it sexist attidude to call a woman pretty? : D

that bone cake is really cute.

That is me lol. Those are extensions but my hair is pretty long now!
And no it’s not sexist :)

New Threads

Top Bottom