• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A strange obsession with playing cards

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I can't get enough of them. It's like when i have a deck on hand i can't stop messing with them. Where'd i put that ace of diamonds?!

I know the feeling. I keep a deck in my backpack for those times my hands need something to do. I'll shuffle them for hours, sometimes playing a round of hand-held solitaire or sorting the cards numerically by suite. Yep, cards are awesome! I even used to collect decks with interesting backs. I cleaned out my collection a few years ago due to needing space and less clutter, but I still keep a deck of cards within easy reach no matter where I am.

I suspect those folks who make a tidy living at cards would echo similar sentiments.

Whether players or dealers. Lots of jobs here in Nevada if you have the right skills.

I can disassemble and reassemble parts of engines hidden from view. And play instruments. But as much as I've tried, I could never get the hang of smoothly shuffling or handling a deck of cards. Always envied those who could.

New Threads

Top Bottom