• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A song I made a while back

Moshi Moshi ^w^

Sushi Thief
V.I.P Member
So I actually made this song last year and I didn't actually intend on releasing it especially since I had to reinstall my PC in Feb but my friend in Japan has been struggling and she really wanted to put it out so we released a very badly mixed and mastered but somewhat complete idea.

This song is a fairly basic song but the lyrics hold meaning to me personally. I was chronically depressed for quite sometime and often it felt like I had no one to talk to since my sister is too young and my parents couldn't really understand me. In the end it felt like I had no one but I was wrong and had people who stuck with me no matter what specifically my wife and my best friend who is pretty much a brother to me. I regret not finishing most of my songs including this one but it's always been more of a coping mechanism than something I'd take too seriously.

I have done music for many years since it was a really good emotional release and is actually how I met my wife. ^^ I've met some really amazing people thanks to it despite been incredibly difficult to communicate with (My wife, Sumika and a few others). I started singing in 2017 because I was too afraid to ask anyone to work with me.

I hope you enjoy it and even if you don't I appreatiate you listening none the less <3 :)

Hey it's great, I like the atmosphere it creates. Do an album next. Or soon. Nice voices! Do a longer version too.

Well done, I like the lyrics.
Thank you! ^^

Hey it's great, I like the atmosphere it creates. Do an album next. Or soon. Nice voices! Do a longer version too.
Thank you ^^, I've been looking into doing a EP with Sumika but as my best friend says, "Don't get your hopes up he has said that since 2018 and he's officially released 2 songs." I don't have the best track record of finishing what I start :D

Thank you! ^^

Thank you ^^, I've been looking into doing a EP with Sumika but as my best friend says, "Don't get your hopes up he has said that since 2018 and he's officially released 2 songs." I don't have the best track record of finishing what I start :D
It's hard to make money in music, but you have potential. I also have a bad track record for finishing what I start. I don't know why, maybe I'm just lazy or lose interest too easily.

It's hard to make money in music, but you have potential. I also have a bad track record for finishing what I start. I don't know why, maybe I'm just lazy or lose interest too easily.
I lose interest very easily. I released a song last year that has just under 100K plays on Spotify and made some money from it. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the industry though. I have some great contacts with massive musicians and label workers but I don't think I'll ever go that route. :D I'll stick to it as a hobby and continue with my software engineering job till my wife has permanent residence.

New Threads

Top Bottom