• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Poll: Why Not?

Why not make a Poll?

• I don't know how.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • There's nothing I want to know.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • There's not a large enough population to give me an adequate sample.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I don't think people care about what I'm interested in.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am a cat.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • I am not interested in what other people have to say.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
i'm not really into polls because they are often asking about an opinion,
a photograph in time, so i'm not really interested in the opinion itself, rather i'm more interested in the reasoning behind it

so it's not that i'm not interested in what people think,
i'm more interested in why they think it

i'm not really into polls because they are often asking about an opinion,
a photograph in time, so i'm not really interested in the opinion itself, rather i'm more interested in the reasoning behind it

so it's not that i'm not interested in what people think,
i'm more interested in why they think it

For a split-second, my brain was like "wth?" but by the end I loved it! This sounds like something I'd say to someone and they'd say I'm weird and laugh.

What does being a cat have to do with making a poll? I also changed my votes because...hey, why not?

Results of the Poll:

upload_2018-11-17_13-30-8.png

New Threads

Top Bottom