• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Poll: Why Not?

Why not make a Poll?

• I don't know how.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • There's nothing I want to know.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • There's not a large enough population to give me an adequate sample.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I don't think people care about what I'm interested in.

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am a cat.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • I am not interested in what other people have to say.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
The purpose for me making this poll is:
A. To give me practice and experience in constructing a poll.
B. To discover, to some degree, reasons why someone wouldn't make a poll.
C. Because it might be fun.

That's why I made this poll.
All 3 of those reasons.

The questions I want you to answer are in the poll.
I am not looking for anyone to tell me why I made the poll.
I already know that. :)

I can't believe I've been interacting with cats all this time!!!!!! :eek: Is that what autism really means!?!?! :mad:

Last edited:
Well, it's not entirely an unexpected result.
upload_2018-11-6_13-54-41.png

All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome

I can't believe I've been interacting cats all this time!!!!!!

On the internet, no one knows you're a cat.

On the other hand, I think cats would be a perfect mascot for ASD in general. "Feed me and pet me" followed shortly by "That's enough. Now leave me alone."

Edit: Looks like @tree beat me to the thought, and used better references.

Not to make enemies - but I guess that means you guys all have that constant sound that sounds like a small motor running? That's one of those noises that dig through my insides. And you didn't put my option up there - I'm a dog. :) ark woof bowwow yip yip (that's mutt for I should've told you before).

Not to make enemies - but I guess that means you guys all have that constant sound that sounds like a small motor running? That's one of those noises that dig through my insides. And you didn't put my option up there - I'm a dog. :) ark woof bowwow yip yip (that's mutt for I should've told you before).

That reminds me of a joke:

A dog walks into a telegraph office. He takes a piece of paper and writes "woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof" on it, then passes the paper with a dollar to the telegraph operator.

The operator reads the note, then says, "It's 10 words for a dollar. You can add one more 'woof' if you want."

The dog says, "But that would make no sense at all."

That reminds me of a joke:

A dog walks into a telegraph office. He takes a piece of paper and writes "woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof" on it, then passes the paper with a dollar to the telegraph operator.

The operator reads the note, then says, "It's 10 words for a dollar. You can add one more 'woof' if you want."

The dog says, "But that would make no sense at all."
took me a minute or two. lol

"That bloke in the videos is animatronic - I operate him with levers and servo motors...":smirkcat:

This is not an entirely unexpected situation, considering.

The purpose for me making this poll is:
A. To give me practice and experience in constructing a poll.
B. To discover, to some degree, reasons why someone wouldn't make a poll.
C. Because it might be fun.

That's why I made this poll.
All 3 of those reasons.

The questions I want you to answer are in the poll.
I am not looking for anyone to tell me why I made the poll.
I already know that. :)
I am a cat ... FOR THE WIN!

:smilecat:Mew mew meow meow may I have a meat sandwich consisting of a round cooked patty of ground beef topped with a slice of processed cheddar cheese that is served between two halves of a bun, meow?:smilecat:

New Threads

Top Bottom