• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A non mover...

Lemon Zing

My personal and professional life, is in ribbons. Social services don't give me any support whatsoever. They sent a letter once, saying somebody told them not to give me any care.

I haven't been an extra in any movies now since 2019. There was a feature film I was in, that just recently got completed. No idea when it will be released. Hopefully soon. But that was 3 years ago.

The only other thing I was in was a short film the same year, that I don't think even got finished, because of the lockdown. But I don't think there is much point in me looking for acting parts any longer, whether it's through social media, or Universal Extras. And it annoys me, because I have been a films enthusiastic my whole life.

When I send emails to producers, about recent adverts with these people saying they are recruiting extras, nobody responds. It's obvious I got blacklisted in the industry long ago, because an actress blocked me on Twitter 6 years ago, and I know she slandered the hell out of me. There was at least 3 feature films she screwed me out of being in, years ago. Yet when it got to the stage where I went to court for supposedly threatening her (after she had trolls on YouTube provoking me), my own daft lawyer decided to be an idiot and well, say nothing. It was the same with those ex support workers, too.

With the right legal representation, maybe things would have been fairer. Although I don't really see what is "fair" about these predicaments. I know they all messed up my life. Now I feel like my life just isn't worth a toss. It's kind of obvious.

Years ago, I paid money through Indiegogo to fund a short film called Glitch. Then I got spiel from the director about him not knowing who submitted it on IMDb, as being in post production, insisting it was still being shot. Then in recent years, I lost money on a feature film I liked the sound of, due to people associated with this actress, talking about me. The guy said his special effects person and a female producer spoke about me. Never heard of the dude he hinted about. So I found out he was the technician on that short film I was bumped for being an extra in. And he knows the actress who began that smear campaign, as I saw his credits, and noticed he worked on a fan film for a game called Mass Effect. But I had never heard of this man. But she was in that film.

Apart from her, this weird Australian idiot tells people my address and spams stuff about me on other forums, and stalks me on YouTube, wikis and forums. For example, I've often seen him on another forum using an account to search for my posts. That's somebody that's clearly too concerned with your business in an unhealthy, or obnoxious manner. But I called the police in Western Australia to complain, and they said if you're in the UK, they have no jurisdiction to deal with him. But to be honest, do I really want to pay thousands of Australian dollars to a legal firm in his country? Not really.

But, yeah. I often look at my large DVD collection sometimes, and gawk at all the nameless people in the background scenes of these popular movies. Then I realize how pathetic it is, that I cannot even get a part standing still in a film, doing just that. It's beyond sad.

It doesn't look as if I can do anything about the ex support workers either, and that crap is not due to expire off of my record until in 2031. My record now has a gazillion things on it about them, because I tried to offer an apology years ago, thinking it was the right thing to do, and it meant I breached these orders.

Well, I don't want to be bitter about it all my days, but it has ruined my life. They honestly fill me up inside with like a rage.

My own mother nearly died in March, and this supervisor I had to talk to the phone was blaming her health issues for my mood swings. It has nothing to do with that. Because I said that my life has absolutely sucked for years. There's no way of even tracing back to when it started going downhill. But he hasn't contacted me in months now.

I'm so glad. But it was apparently going to go back to court...

EDIT --

This blooming phone. I swear!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom