• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A man and his dog, adventures in living life

Hi Keigan. I sure like your dog pic and you sound nice. I thought you might be ok for work for a while there. Sorry the work went away. I am praying you will get more soon.

Hello Keigan,
Keep looking and applying for the work. Something you want will turn up.
I wonder if you attract empaths like a magnet as they're caring/nurturing? Everything can be fixed with masses of love?
I'm pleased Keigan has enough room to retrieve thrown balls in your home :)
Good luck with your adventures.

Again, thank you all.

The puppy and i will be departing Joplin Mo on Monday for CO, we have two friends that are willing to allow us to hang with them next week - which is perfect as an agency is representing me for a role in Golden CO and we will tell them that I am available for a face to face interview on Tuesday or Wednesday. This is all part of the plan towards driving back to ID to my cousin's place.

IMG_1567.JPG
We are staying in Denver for another week allowing for a few job leads to possibly materialize

Change of plans, we will migrate from Denver to Utah this weekend as I now have an in person interview in Layton UT on Tuesday morning.

Today I know and feel true loss.... and true love.... and absolute joy....

I laid my dog to rest today, baby Keigan is in heaven and I believe I will meet him again.

A tumor was overtaking his body, within six months it went from “what is this” to X-XL bulge on his rib cage. His walks became labored and he slept afterwards.

Today we hung out in the mountains, casually walk amongst the Rocky Mountains of Montana while playing with other dogs and sniffing all the scents that nature’s has to offer.

Keigan was my best friend for 10 years, he was always with me and next to me even when we did not agree. He taught me love and living, he taught me patience and excitement - most of all he gave me peace.

Keigan was my child, nothing more to say on that...

Today I celebrate our lives and time together, for he will be remembered in my every thought and feeling going forward. I now live my life for and through his memory.

I will miss baby Keigan, though I am so happy that he gave so much to me, that he taught me so much, that all extends beyond our short time together.

I cried at the vet, and I thanked the staff for how they approached the task at hand and took care of Keigan - dignity is important as is respect for others and their feelings.

This hurts so bad yet it feels so beautiful and perfect.

One chapter closes and another begins, so time and story moves forward.

Today I know and feel true loss.... and true love.... and absolute joy....

I laid my dog to rest today, baby Keigan is in heaven and I believe I will meet him again.

A tumor was overtaking his body, within six months it went from “what is this” to X-XL bulge on his rib cage. His walks became labored and he slept afterwards.

Today we hung out in the mountains, casually walk amongst the Rocky Mountains of Montana while playing with other dogs and sniffing all the scents that nature’s has to offer.

Keigan was my best friend for 10 years, he was always with me and next to me even when we did not agree. He taught me love and living, he taught me patience and excitement - most of all he gave me peace.

Keigan was my child, nothing more to say on that...

Today I celebrate our lives and time together, for he will be remembered in my every thought and feeling going forward. I now live my life for and through his memory.

I will miss baby Keigan, though I am so happy that he gave so much to me, that he taught me so much, that all extends beyond our short time together.

I cried at the vet, and I thanked the staff for how they approached the task at hand and took care of Keigan - dignity is important as is respect for others and their feelings.

This hurts so bad yet it feels so beautiful and perfect.

One chapter closes and another begins, so time and story moves forward.
:pensive::fearscream::openmouth::cherryblossom::seedling::leafwind::evergreen::dogface:

I’m sorry for your loss, yet it sounds like you gave him the best of goodbyes.

I’m also sorry to hear about losing your baby. It’s one thing we go through with dogs that is very sad. I’ve not experienced this type of loss before, but I know I’d be a wreck. :cry:

It's so hard isn't it? So sad for your loss but think you have a wonderful way of looking at it.

New Threads

Top Bottom