• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A few videos I appeared...

Lemon Zing

I did drama in Edinburgh's Telford College from 2008 to 2010. It is now called simply Edinburgh College. We did many plays, but our tutor in 2008 and 2009 was then our media teacher in 2010. We did a film about the wild west in and around the campus. You can see it here.

I'm the main bad guy called Cactus Jack. I picked this name after seeing a film with Kirk Douglas, where he was a Wylie Coyote type character, and and he was a bandit with a horse called Whiskey.

In 2012, I was an extra in a bar scene for a horror web series named Judas Goat, that ran for only five episodes. You can get the series on Steam. I'm at the middle table, at 3:11 here.

This year, I was in a film called Night Closes, as a tourist. I am sure I've seen that costume somewhere before. The Plague Doctor is the dude with the black mask on.

I've made four films this year with my friend, Frank. We play two ghostly guys in a house who are meant to be trapped in Hell and we bicker a lot. We eventually uncover a witchcraft book and fight a demon named Valtiel who was responsible for our deaths. We also encountered our zombie twins in the prior films. The latest and last one (although we intend to make another soon) was uploaded to YouTube several days ago, as The Dulvey Estate: The Final Chapter.

My mate could have positioned the camera higher up in some scenes (we do not have a tripod yet). There's lots of audio issues too, and sadly no subtitles. He needs to stop using Scottish slang like 'ken?' (means: 'know') because American people likely won't understand this sort of dialogue. But other than that, it wasn't too bad.

If anybody else makes films like this, I'd love to see examples of what you can do. :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom