• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A disappointing festival (or my high standards?)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I went tonight to our big winter festival, it happens over two weekends... I came away disappointed by the festival itself, this festival has run for a few years and has definitely had far better years, at least that was my impression... Even the same festival last year (which was still Pandemic) was far better... But then am I simply being too negative, I was also squeezing in a couple hours between two rather stressful things I'm dealing with today, more along the lines of time stress (too much thrown into my lap on short notice), maybe I should have just taken tonight off, except that I love chasing festivals, and the energy of them, if the energy is there :cool: ...

Along the way though - shortly befoere I left - I noticed a lady in the crowd, just something in the eyes... I did ask if I could take her photo and she said okay without hardly saying a word, and I did a brief greeting... I don't know her story, but I love the photo, it has very little to do with the festival, or maybe it does...

Chinook Blast 02.jpg

Alright... Take two... I went on the second evening of the festival (tonight), and had a decent, although I will stand by my overall assessment of the festival, but... I'm pretty sure I got better photos tonight, I definitely was more relaxed, did find some energy, just got home so only just downloaded my photos, haven't even looked at them...

Looking back to last night, I was so stressed out and just feeling negative about everything (most things), I'm amazed I even got that photo above given how I was feeling...

New Threads

Top Bottom