• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A couple of difficulties...

CloudRomy

I hope someone can please help:

My profile has stopped sending me notifications from watched forums. The settings are all fine and this has been a problem for some weeks.

I would like to change my password as my phone got logged out and I cannot remember it. I have tried changing it through my profile but it asks for the existing password so I can't do it there. I have also tried the 'forgotten password' link but each time I try it says I will receive an email to reset but the emails never arrive.

Hence I haven't been reading or participating so much :(

Thought I would add an update in case it is useful to anyone else as I solved my password problem.

If your passwords are stored on a device in Internet Explorer you can find out what they are by going to your Control Panel, then the security section in which you will find a link to 'Web Credentials' where they can be shown.

Still not getting email notifications but at least I can now access the forum on my phone again :)

New Threads

Top Bottom