• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Beautiful Guided Meditation

I'm going to try this out when it's quiet tonight. I watched a minute or two and like it so far. Seems like a good thing for bodily awareness and concept of time.

Oh how wonderful :)

I'm 'in the zone' - having a quick break,
from moving tonnes of soil.

I can listen to all of the above later on this evening.
Thanks for posting.

I usually don't watch the video, preferring eyes closed listening. Just the audio for this one is all I need. Some do like a visual though. He's nice to watch anyway. While he's not in this one, he is in the one I posted in the 'religion' section.

Always incorporate one each day into my schedule.
A good habit :)

I tried it last night, audio only. I had to restart it a couple of times as I’d forgotten about some stuff.
I really like the background music.

This is my favourite guided imagery voice.
You don't need to watch anything. It will make you use your own mental images
which contribute even more to freeing yourself of negative thoughts.
I have this one and several more I love to relax to.

This is my favourite guided imagery voice.
You don't need to watch anything. It will make you use your own mental images
which contribute even more to freeing yourself of negative thoughts.
I have this one and several more I love to relax to.
Thanks, I’m still using the one that @SimonSays, I will keep coming back to the thread.
I just want to get used to the one above first.

I am re-discovering this thread.
This is what I like to go to sleep listening to and the first 10 minutes of watching.
Fading to black is good for sleep. Lights out!

New Threads

Top Bottom