• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Think they released something just last month
I did just listen to A Tribe Called Quest - We The People. It still sounds like them just like I remember from the 90's compare to some other artist today sounds too similar too me.

I did just listen to A Tribe Called Quest - We The People. It still sounds like them just like I remember from the 90's compare to some other artist today sounds too similar too me.
I like that song if you don't understand the context it can seem really offensive

they were always a bit too goofy for me
Goofy o_O. They inspired women all over the world. They inspired you too, which is partly why you're in your chosen profession :p
Then they just seemed to disappear, did they break up.
Yes, they broke up in 2000 I think, Geri left in 98. They all pursued succesful solo careers and have done other things too.

My pop like of the 90s would of been Aqua
All I know of them is barbie girl. Are you a living barbie doll?

Goofy o_O. They inspired women all over the world. They inspired you too, which is partly why you're in your chosen profession
Definitely not lol

Barbie girl lmao, that song is such a joke, sometimes a girl at the club will play it and everybody will crack up. Nice distraction on a slow boring night. My goofy songs of choice are We no speak Americana, The Devil Went Down to Georgia and Stray Cats. ;p

Last edited:
lol I fail to see how I have insulted anyone Penguin

I'm entitled to an opinion

maybe you got out of bed the wrong side today

Well you know what they say "when in Rome ... insult people" bad joke haha

You joined on Saturday and are casting yourself off as knowing any of us

AND you're a student, oh yes can't wait to learn from your world of wisdom lmao

Last edited:
You joined on Saturday and are casting yourself off as knowing any of us

AND you're a student, oh yes can't wait to learn from your world of wisdom lmao
Calm down, I'm not suggesting you insulted anyone I thought it would make light of the situation.

Calm down, I'm not suggesting you insulted anyone I thought it would make light of the situation.

Thank you. I didn't intend to insult anyone and if I have offended you along the way then I apologise.

You got the backlash off the other remark to be fair - quite why I'm lambasted because I don't subscribe to someone's (cough) music taste is ridiculous.

Thank you. I didn't intend to insult anyone and if I have offended you along the way then I apologise.

You got the backlash off the other remark to be fair - quite why I'm lambasted because I don't subscribe to someone's (cough) music taste is ridiculous.
I completely understand, this is a site where we should embrace opinion and free speech.

New Threads

Top Bottom