• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

50 Cent Harassment, Have You Encountered This?

Moromillas Radec

When the story hit, of 50 Cent harassing someone at the airport. I was more amazed at the reactions to it, rather than the actual story itself.

Whenever I'm out in public, I find that being judged based on how you look, and having all sorts of aspersions cast upon you, seems to be, well, very common for people to do that. Sure, not always as overt and obnoxious as 50 Cent was. Yet, I do find that I'm treated and viewed in very different light to that of NT's. You have to wonder though, why is it so easy for NT's to do this? Clearly, judging someone by their appearance alone, is wrong. Not just morally wrong, but also factually wrong. Yet, it seems to be the norm to do this. Why is that? Why would they do that in the first place? Or, more importantly, how can we change that so we're not unfairly treated via assumption alone.

If anything though, I think I was infinitely more upset by the $100k donation to the notorious Autism Speaks. And when people talk about the donation in the media and on social media, they have no issue with that whatsoever. They still view it as a charity... I mean, damn. At what point do people stop viewing them as a charity? Do they have to start lopping people's head off to longer be seen as a charity?

Also, as some might be aware, there is indeed a harassment and slander campaign against me. Because they don't like their ideas being criticised, they harassed me on YT and FB, made false reports to get me banned or get my posts censored. And have followed me to sites like this one, to re-post my legitimate criticisms completely out of context, or devoid of all context, in an attempt to re-write history and tarnish my name. If they post here, just ignore them.

New Threads

Top Bottom