• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

4 AM ramblings from a teen who likes to ramble at 4 AM

Summersteve123

9/17/17 3:58 AM (Close Enough)- Sometime’s you just got to appreciate the scenario you’re in. Memorize it so you know when and how to replicate. Like now, awake when no one else is at some random friends house. Occasionally sipping on a two liter of coke (that’s almost done) while a pizza with three slices taken out of it waits atop of old game consoles. Television going on playing old movies getting random stares that could last from five minutes to three seconds. Writing on your laptop about the occasion, if it wasn’t clear I dig late night ours. Something about them that just brings happiness that just can’t be described without actually experiencing it. Everyone i've told about this type of experience either looks at me weird or just tries to change the conversation. Anyone else get what i'm saying?

Some people say that creative types often like to do late nights. Those people most likely consider themselves to be creative.

On the whole, I think I prefer to be awake at sunrise after a good night's sleep. It is harder to face so much city hustle and bustle, so sleeping through some of it helps.

I would prefer to be in a very remote place that is quiet except for nature sounds. Then I would get up with the sun and sleep better and be happier.

9/17/17 3:58 AM (Close Enough)- Sometime’s you just got to appreciate the scenario you’re in. Memorize it so you know when and how to replicate. Like now, awake when no one else is at some random friends house. Occasionally sipping on a two liter of coke (that’s almost done) while a pizza with three slices taken out of it waits atop of old game consoles. Television going on playing old movies getting random stares that could last from five minutes to three seconds. Writing on your laptop about the occasion, if it wasn’t clear I dig late night ours. Something about them that just brings happiness that just can’t be described without actually experiencing it. Everyone i've told about this type of experience either looks at me weird or just tries to change the conversation. Anyone else get what i'm saying?
Woke at 02:30 this morning, I love nighttime I feel better at night .

New Threads

Top Bottom