• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

22nd wedding anniversary for my husband on Friday

AdriannaD

Will be 22 years for my husband and I on Friday,our wedding anniversary.We have a happy marriage.We met in college,we both were in the same class and it was love at first site when he seen me.This was in August of 1997,both 18 at the time.He was nervous when he asked me on a date.I said yes to him and he has always been good to me ever since.It was in March of 2000 he proposed to me and I told him yes.The wedding went good for us.We have a reservation at a restaurant,just us.We planned everything out and 3 good kids together

New Threads

Top Bottom