• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

10 Times Teachers Got Owned By Their Students

AGXStarseed

(Not written by me)

When we’re kids and young adults, we spend a considerable amount of time in school. In fact, looking back, some of that time we spent in the classroom likely felt more like work and less like learning.
Come to think of it, it was like work and we weren’t paid for it. In all seriousness, throughout school we likely made a lot of friends and had some pretty good times.
Then there were those moments we hated – like dealing with that hard teacher. Sometimes, though, the students turned the tables and managed to teach the teacher a lesson in ‘Getting Owned 101.’

Ahead, we’ve got a variety of examples concerning teachers getting owned by their students. The severity of the burn received in these cases varies from the fun and humorous to the downright brutal.
There’s the student who literally created a letter a Chinese immigrant may have written home to their family. We bet that was hard for the teacher to read.
Then, there’s the student who squared off against the gym teacher on the basketball court. We’ll let you guess who ended up on the floor.
When a teacher tried to make math fun by creating a Pokémon-themed question, the last thing they likely expected was to get owned by the answer.
On a more serious level, at Washington University resulted in one professor getting publically burned in the school paper.
Then there are two examples of teachers who tried to be witty and sarcastic only to get owned by students on Facebook.
A foreign teacher who lost his temper with a little girl found out quickly that you shouldn’t try to humiliate a student in front of the class or you will be the one learning a lesson.
Of course, we’ll also look at high school student Jeff Bliss who famously called out his teacher in front of the class because the students were being neglected.
One unnamed student shared their story of how they slowly built their case against a disrespectful and mean teacher before unleashing a massive case of ‘ownage’ upon them.
Finally, there’s the time students played an April Fool’s Day joke on their teacher involving his strict rule about phones in the classroom.

May I add one of my own?
I had this teacher in my post-grad years. Very knowledgeable about his subject (economy), but probably dreamed of leaving his day job for comedy. Also, very accustomed to old-school, kind of sexist remarks.

So, one day, he starts class with an anecdote that goes "I have a small dog, and he's afraid of everything, so we have to keep him on a short leash." He then pauses, only to cheekily add "Just like with my wife & I."

And, from the back of the class, I was unable to suppress my own comment: "But who's holding the leash?"

Mind you, I did that the day before a final and suddenly could see myself failing the class for that mouth I just can't shut.

I'll tell you what: the man was a smart guy, because he stopped, and said that nobody had ever challenged that story like that. (And I got the 2nd best grade of the entire class on that final)

Last edited:
I once told my old English teacher to "Sod off", he was rather upset as I was one of his favourites, thing was I was in the mood from hell at the time having just had another Battle of wits with "Dragon Lady" Mrs Freeman.

New Threads

Top Bottom