For a friend, family member, or coworker with autism, communication can be challenging. But Connecting with the Autism Spectrum can help you find common ground with expert tips and helpful insights about talking (and listening) to neurodiverse adults so you can make your interactions more transparent, meaningful, and rewarding for all.
- Casey "Remrov" Vormer
- Book Type:
Written by Casey Vormer, a self-taught artist and autism advocate, this comprehensive guide is a trusted source for understanding neurodiversity that features a brief introduction to the autism spectrum, and a primer on easy communication strategies. This book also helps you avoid misunderstandings by teaching you to recognize and resolve your own biases.
Casey "Remrov" Vormer is a self-taught artist and autism advocate who grew up in the Netherlands and immigrated to Montreal, Canada, in 2013. He enjoys giving presentations about autism to teachers, parents, and caregivers of kids and adults with autism. He also makes Youtube videos about autism and shares his life story with audiences interested in learning more.
- Simple approach―Discover the best ways to communicate with those living with autism.
- Situational success―Find the right information for various situations and settings, including school, work, and social relationships.
- A sensitive tone―Learn valuable information from a clear, honest point of view that does not seek to “cure” or manipulate people\
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Connecting With The Autism Spectrum: How To Talk, How To Listen, And Why You Shouldn’t Call It High- 2021-05-29
Overview of autism for friends, family, and colleagues