• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You know that feeling when something seems like a bad idea?

Landsberg Prison, 1924.

Rudolf Hess: "Mein Führer, are you really sure you want me to write this down, verbatim?"
Adolf Hitler: "Absolutely, you fool!"
Rudolf Hess: "Okie dokie." :rolleyes:
Adolf Hitler: "WHAT?"
Rudolf Hess: "Never mind."

A toxic mix of Twitter and Sulphur in the ionosphere!
Sounds like someone took a cell phone into the bathroom!

Personally though, I just would like to see people (at least in the Anglosphere) quit thinking environmentalism = spooky scary liberals eating crickets, and would actually start acting faster than they are. I hope we do something, and quick.

It's middle of winter here just northwest of Toronto Canada Feb. 7 degrees Celsius feels like spring. If this is global warming I'LL take it.

New Threads

Top Bottom