• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your favorite jelly bean color (flavor)?

I will never even try the Beanboozled Jelly Beans. Eating candy is suppose to be fun, not torture.

The other day I bought some new Jello flavored candy similar to jelly beans. Cherry, orange, lime, green apple, grape, strawberry, lemon and even Berry Blue. The flavors were a little too sour, I was sure I could still taste the green apple the day after eating them. Good thing I didn't buy the other box that *said* it was the sour variety!

I'm not familiar with jelly beans but I looked at Rodafinas picture further up and the Berry Blue one looks nice.

Jello flavored candy similar to jelly beans
If you mean gummies I do prefer gummies over jelly beans as well

I can finish a couple bags of them in one sitting, they are my favorite candy type of all time! Gummy worms, gummy bears, gummy sour snakes (I like sour candy a lot), gummy soda bottles, rings, eyes, you name it!

Gummies are the best, however, I am not very fond of the gummies that have sugar coating like the peach rings, I'll eat them but I prefer plain ones

Not to start a fight or an argument but

Why don't ya'll like licorice? It's delightful
I'm just not a fan of licorice, never have.

Always leave the licorice candies for last and then I just suffer through them lol.

Perhaps I should just eat them first so I can eat the flavors I do like after, hmmm.

Not to start a fight or an argument but

Why don't ya'll like licorice? It's delightful
I have always associated the taste with something medicinal, and not all that pleasant. Kind of like sticks of cough syrup.

Each to his own...quite literally a matter of taste. ;)

My two favorite flavors of jellybeans are black licorice and green lime, the ones most other people seem to hate. My least favorite color/flavor is yellow/lemon. But I eat them anyway.

Most people think jellybeans are for kids, but Ronald Regan liked them, apparently, and kept a jar of them on his desk when he was president.

New Threads

Top Bottom