• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you getting your Mama for Mother's Day?

Grumpy Cat

Me first.

I'm taking my Ma out to dinner and I also got her a vintage ring that resembles an antique with a cat in the middle wearing a crown and cloak. (I already told her about it because I wanted to make sure she really wanted it - and she does! I may have to borrow it, of course. :rolleyes:) I usually have to work on Mother's Day, but was able to get it off this year which is very special because it's also my birthday!

My mother doesn't like gifts, so I'm doing what she's been asking me to do for ages and dusting my room.

a couple of expensive bath bombs from a shop called Lush, they produce the best bath bombs and fancy scented soaps in the country.

Chocolate. I can cook, but I can't cook breakfast. I don't have the money to get her anything. And I have to work that day (it might be a very busy day, I'm not sure; but I'm sure a good percentage of the customers we get will be absolutely insufferable).

Your Mama should love that! (I'll have to look that up myself cause I've never had a bath bomb - I'm only used to bubbles.)
They are great to have and can make a good mothers day gift, they are basically these hard colourful balls that you drop into the bath as its filling, they fizz like soda water as they dissolve and turn the bath water a bright colour (usually pink or blue) and they scent the water, great for soaking in.

I bought my mom two sets of dishes. The ones she is using are about 20 years old and starting to chip and crack. I got her some simple green and white ones that will look good with everything else in her house (she keeps using the same colors over and over it's annoying but not my house). We're also having a cookout.

a couple of expensive bath bombs from a shop called Lush, they produce the best bath bombs and fancy scented soaps in the country.

Lush is my favourite, I'm sure she'll love them :) They originate from here in the UK and I live near their factory, which smells amazing.

Mother's Day was a couple months back here in the UK - I got my mum a card, but also one for both my nans as well as my auntie, since my auntie is visiting from the US for 2 months and is missing both Mother's Days!

I had a bunch of things I wanted to do for my mum on mother's day, but I ended up with the flu! :p Was so annoyed.

I wouldn't be getting anything for my Mother as she is regretfully dead.
Bit of a downer but ya gotta move on so I'm told.

New Threads

Top Bottom