• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Uhm...another topic

mikkyh

I've failed to think of a name for this topic. Obviously.

I don't know if this belongs here - maybe it should be in the Help section.

Though I don't know if I'm asking for help or just telling another extremely negative fact of my life of which you'll all hate me for.

Call me an attention seeker if you wish.

Uhm. I'm struggling to string sentences together because I just had an online argument and have pushed away other people trying to help me which I often do when I'm frustrated and/or angry. I've got a very bad headache from it still, and it was about 3-4 hours ago.

But anyway.
I can't think I'm so stressed and I can't sleep for exactly the same reason.

Well. Having no friends is crap. It's frustrating, draining and unimaginably depressing. So is the thought I'm never going to have any friends. I don't even know who I am anymore. I can't go out in public. I need a friend of some sort. Online isn't what it's cracked up to be. You can't hug them. Or go out with them somewhere. Or. Sigh. Meet them. Gah sometimes I wish I never had this thing. I can't help but think what my life could have been like without the AS.

If I wasn't at my dad's house tonight I'm positively sure I would have self harmed, despite being 3 months free (or maybe 4). That feels like the only way out when you are frustrated with everybody.

Gosh I suck.

Will I ever be truly happy ? I doubt it.

And ffs people can be so mean and harsh. And un-supportive.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!

563461.jpg

Hey, don't worry about what happened between us, it's over and done with. I'm glad we got that out of our hair. :)

I also wonder what it be like if I didn't have AS and I gave up trying to have friends. I mean why have friends if they don't have anything in common and lot of them were boring. Is there anyone you can see about your depression? A therapist or anything? School counselor?

Hey, don't worry about what happened between us, it's over and done with. I'm glad we got that out of our hair. :)

I also wonder what it be like if I didn't have AS and I gave up trying to have friends. I mean why have friends if they don't have anything in common and lot of them were boring. Is there anyone you can see about your depression? A therapist or anything? School counselor?

I've got a psychiatrist, yeah. But I don't think this is depression talking. It's just plainly obvious, to me, that everything's positively f*****. I had a bad night last night. I went bad at 5 in the end and I'm up at 9.

I know it won't help me saying that I've been where you have and I know it sucks. But I have. And I know it sucks. I also didn't think that I'd ever have friends and I thought I'd messed school up so bad that I would never have an education...but I did make friends again and I am in the middle of sorting my education out. I definately think you should ask for cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) from a counsellor. I used to have counselling and she did CBT with me and it helped me SO much. I didn't even know it was helping until I look back on how bad I was and how much better I am now.

I know it won't help me saying that I've been where you have and I know it sucks. But I have. And I know it sucks. I also didn't think that I'd ever have friends and I thought I'd messed school up so bad that I would never have an education...but I did make friends again and I am in the middle of sorting my education out. I definately think you should ask for cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) from a counsellor. I used to have counselling and she did CBT with me and it helped me SO much. I didn't even know it was helping until I look back on how bad I was and how much better I am now.

Yes, I partly did CBT for the depression (changing the thought process) and it didn't really work for me after 4 months trying so we stopped it and I just went on to medication. I'll look at starting it again but I really don't feel at ease with therapists.

One day at a time, eh? :(

I probably shouldn't say something that won't help - but you don't need friends y'know. I stopped caring about trying to keep friends around year 10 and I've been happy 'loning' ever since. :D Of course I have a couple of good friends... and the best girlfriend ever. :) Guess I'm just lucky.

Things will turn up. :)

One day at a time, eh? :(

I probably shouldn't say something that won't help - but you don't need friends y'know. I stopped caring about trying to keep friends around year 10 and I've been happy 'loning' ever since. :D Of course I have a couple of good friends... and the best girlfriend ever. :) Guess I'm just lucky.

Things will turn up. :)

Yeah I'm all right now XD A bit of pro plus and some lucozade and I'm as good as new :D

Disclaimer: Pro Plus should only be used short term to relieve tiredness. A maximum dose of 100mg in 3 hours or could cause ill effects. I don't condone nor agree with the long term use of caffeine. One Prop Plus tablet typically contains the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. :D Just had to say that.

New Threads

Top Bottom