• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To Say Thank You

ra49

To all of you here, keeping company at whatever o'clock of the morning.
Life is whatever it will be and always changing, but for me frequently not comfortable.
It feels luxurious almost, to be here with you unmasked and able to be honest.
Thank you.

Thank you for being here too :) Your kindness is definitely noticed, and appreciated. You are a great addition to our community, and I'm glad you feel comfortable taking the mask off and being honest.

It's always nice to come on here and see that I'm never truly alone when I wake up at 4 in the morning :)

Thanks for mentioning something you sincerely appreciated about the forum. Too often societal members do not use kind words such as "thank you" much as I'd like, and words like "please," "sorry" and "excuse me" seems to be forgotten too. It's ok to express negative feelings too, and I do as well at times, but every now and then simple words like those mentioned for something we really appreciate, desire or feel we could do better at, gives me faith there are more nice, appreciative, polite and respectful person's out there too. Thanks to the op for reminding me of the importance of hearing those words for me, in this world where too many see most other things as more important.
Life is whatever it will be and always changing, but for me frequently not comfortable.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Yes thanks everyone
Everyone here is generally so nice and non judgmental
And does not set out to hurt you
Which is so refreshing
And you can be honest....
No matter your stance and opinion
Which is great about autistics, love u all<3

Just to say Hello and Thank You for helping me get thru a dreadful September

Hoping October will be better for all of us

My life is better because you guys are here
Really, thanks

We appreciate you, and your input. We are like a giant school of fish, just trying to stay out of the shark's mouth. I have learned so much about myself here, like (drum roll, please), acceptance of one's own self. Being on the spectrum, we need a safe place to mentally check in.

To say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Joyous Kwanzaa or
Festive Yuletide, or Whatever your own holiday tradition may be :relieved:

2023 has been a difficult year for me and you all have been great companions
I appreciate your kindnesses and your truthfulness
Thank you very much

Wishing for all of us peace, prosperity, contentment, solace, and security in the new year to come :cherryblossom:

Thank you.
The things I do or feel I never mask..I do not mask beliefs or values or feelings
I never mask anything I feel or that comes out of my mouth..
Anyone that recognises me would know it

To say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Joyous Kwanzaa or
Festive Yuletide, or Whatever your own holiday tradition may be :relieved:

2023 has been a difficult year for me and you all have been great companions
I appreciate your kindnesses and your truthfulness
Thank you very much

Wishing for all of us peace, prosperity, contentment, solace, and security in the new year to come :cherryblossom:
Nice to hear from you @ra49. Thanks for checking in with such a hopeful message for the year ahead. I hope your difficult year can be left in the past and only the lessons of resilience and fortitude will accompany you into 2024.

New Threads

Top Bottom