• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To cheer you up ~ sense humour

Kayla55

If you feeling down about your autism, and surrounded by narcissists then just think back to my special thread.....think to yourself now that I'm 30 I have a new self harming technique called banging my head on wall when idiots tell me what to do. Ok, stopped doing that...now I just laugh and people don't know why I'm laughing at inappropriate times and it's not that, it just when I think back to these examples

Trips to the doctor that escalate and it's not sensory just disagreeable:

Ok, so you don't know what's wrong and you going to treat symptoms, um, ye, I suppose that makes sense!

I am not going to use a repository (I have sensory issues) so prescescribe oral

I will just lift shirt a little, and show upper thigh so don't ask me to bend over, pants down for injection cause I'm not going to embarassing myself

Doctor has to tell me what they doing before trying to touch me, don't ever assume you in charge

And they say I'm socially blind and awkward....and mental. Heck, I never even studied this for a living

After my c-section I told the nurse not to wash me in bed, I would go shower. She said I argued and wouldn't let her wash me or take my clothes off....
Eventually the head nurse left me alone.

New Threads

Top Bottom