• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Ultimate Blob Here

UltimateBlob

Following a tip off from my Mum (who works with kids with special needs), that I might have AS, and from my friend, whose parents recon she might be too, I decided to take a look on the net to see what the fuss was all about. Read a few articles... can't remember what I searched but I quickly came across Willow's blog and found my way here.

I really like what this site is out to achieve. Having read some posts, everyone here seems genuinely nice and helpful.

'Welcome ^_^.
My Mum works with people on the spectrum, but they're undiagnosed ^_^.
EMZ=]

Oh, I didn't mention my Dad also might have AS. He's going to get tested soon. I've not read much about the causes, but is there much chance it's hereditary?

Yeah. Most evidence points to it being genetic anyway.
My Uncle is on the spectrum too.
EMZ=]

Halloo! :)

No one else in my family has any diagnosis, but both my parents are hopeless in social situations and prefer to keep to themselves. Plus my maternal grandmother, from what I've been told, was a lot like me, so I'm guessing there must be some form of genetic connection.

Beware the BLOB!

theblobremakebox.jpg

Welcome to Aspergic.com

LOL :D

Welcome to Aspergic! My brother is on the spectrum (as you may know from my videos) and there are a couple of other suspects in my family...so it kind of looks like it's genetic!

New Threads

Top Bottom