• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The opposite of obsession?

I agree all the way! Especially 2, 5, and 10. I really think that all goes hand and hand.

Lots of people dislike or are taught to dislike thinking for themmselves. It ok if a teacher catches a few kids stealing but its not ok for the goverment to be rifling though my stuff. 2,5,10 are also the same peole that leaders love. Guilable, ignorant and unwilling to change sides nomatter what the facts are.

I reaserve a special hate for fundimentalsts because they try to derail anything thats not like them

My special hates
English grammer (I learns spansih well though) , materialism, people that hate history ( sigh most people i know), double standards, and anyone that means one thing and says somthing else. If you hate me tell me so i can punch you sooner.

New Threads

Top Bottom