• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sound notifacation?

Warwick C

Has there been a sound notification added for new chat box messages, I think it will help the severely vision impaired. I heard a noise on the last 2 at 5.33 NZ day light savings.

Yes it is something I am trying out. You will be able to disable it shortly if you wish.

LOL....I was already running virus scans....three of them! Whew...thanks for the heads up. I get spooked if there's an event I can't account for.

You can also turn the volume down as well if you don't like it.

its good to see you are thinking of the visually impaired people.

For some reason, the chosen sound gets under my skin to a ridiculous degree.

./shudders

Please let us know when those who do not need it, can mute the sound. Thanks for always being on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom