• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sonic obsession in the past

geekbitman

Computer Geek
I had been addicted to Sonic the Hedgehog classic games like sonic 2, 3d blast, etc. in the past, hacked some sega genesis sonic ROMS, and in the 2015 year beginning i forgot sonic and interested in Windows 10 and android developing.
I was very shy about sonic and afraid to tell my friends about my sonic addiction, because its seems childish and outdated. I also wanted some quiet and wandered around aimlessly to let my brain play some sonic tunes like Ice Cap zone, Hydrocity, Rusty Ruin, etc. and hated every moment a loud music played (not showing my anger). I was also frightened my "brain tunes" will be played to the world via a "magic speaker" (figurative) and my class friend laugh at me forever.

Nowaday I'm still shocked when i see sonic spontanously, but I'm very interested in windows and android.

Is it OK this situation?

I am unclear. Do you actually helucinate seeing Sonic?

I know when I play a game for protracted periods I sometimes see after images of game sprites or patterns when I close my eyes. This is probably not a good thing, but it has never been disruptive and dissapears with time.

New Threads

Top Bottom