• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Small change, big impact.

Outdated

I'm from the other end of the spectrum.
V.I.P Member
I just caught myself checking the cost of car hire in different cities. Apparently I’m planning a holiday. It might be nice if sometimes I discussed these things with me first. :)

I did a quick self analysis. Yes, I am planning a holiday. Why?

It’s the new camera. They haven’t even posted it yet and I’m already planning things to do with it. It’s been a few years since I’ve had much will to do anything, now all of a sudden I’m planning 12 months in advance.

Who could have known that that was what I needed?

I’m looking forward to it now. I’ll have to go have a look at Tasmania, it’s the only state in Australia that I haven’t visited yet. I might even get over to New Zealand, I always wanted to see the volcanic regions. I never had any desire to go overseas and I’ve never owned a passport but I think I’d like New Zealand.

It’s been a while since I planned on having fun.

Sounds great. I'll be looking forward to seeing all those photographs you take.

Australia or New Zealand....thinking of all those wildlife pictures I'd be taking. Wow. :cool:

In general, I do better when planning a trip.

Tasmania and New Zealand sounds great. I once thought I’d like to live in NZ.

I hope you keep posting progress on your plans.

I’m looking forward to it now. I’ll have to go have a look at Tasmania, it’s the only state in Australia that I haven’t visited yet.
Oooo, I'd love to see Tasmania. We just watched The Hunter earlier this week & were followed it up with the special features on the Tasmanian Tiger. Seems likely they're still around. Who knows, maybe you can catch a photo of one?

I'm excited for you and your new hobby! I hope it takes you to many wonderful and wild places you'd never have expected to go!

special features on the Tasmanian Tiger. Seems likely they're still around.
Some people believe this. In this day and age with our population density I think we would have good quality Colour photos of them by now. Scientists are now working on restoring the breed through genetic manipulation from old DNA.

I love travelling and seeing new places, I haven't been on a holiday for 2 years now.

I hope you keep posting progress on your plans.
I will do. And hopefully I'll end up with pictures worth posting here as well.

Here's a big tip for young players. It pays to shop around. Car hire in Tasmania is really expensive, beyond expensive, I call the price offensive.

But I can hire a car in Melbourne and catch the ferry over to Tasmania and save about $200. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom