• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Should I ask?

Ana54

I have posts as Ana54 on WP that are embarrassing to both me and my boyfriend.

Therefore, since I resolved my issues in private with him and from now on will just complain privately to friends if I need to complain, and there are other posts quoting or mentioning the embarrassing things, I want them to delete my account along with all my posts, or change my name from Ana54 to something else, and make ana54 a bad word in the bad word filter, automatically replacing it with the new name. I'm all for freedom of the press, but this action is something my bf wants me to do for him and I want to make him happy. He never asked me to do this and I can't just edit my posts because 1) that account is banned and 2) on WP members are not allowed to edit their posts anyway. I have all my posts from WP that are even a little bit important backed up.

They probably won't do this for me tho. Sins probably got in a lot of **** for doing it to Spokane Girl. I wish she had done it to me instead.

I want the embarrassment to be forgotten forever! I hope they will do it for his sake, if they don't want to do it for mine.

You're right. I don't think Merle or Lau or Macaroniandsausages or Quatermass are mods there anymore (and I remember SB telling a member who asked them to delete a few of his or her posts that he/she need not worry because the posts are buried in other posts. But I don't want others to search my name and randomly find the posts.

New Threads

Top Bottom