• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shark Week

Destination Unknown

Don't know where I'm goin but know where I've been
V.I.P Member
You are lucky if sharks happen to be your obsession, but am I the only one that has absolutely no interest in sharks or shark week? I don't get it. Seen one, seen them all. I can't imagine spending time watching any of it.

I have to admit that this is what I thought your post was going to be about...

I haven't heard of the Shark Week that's about sharks, but I've come across the above usage too many times to count so :sweatsmile:

I think if I were a real shark geek, Shark Week (see what I did there?) would prove less than satisfying. Iconic as it is...and I used to watch it a lot as a kid...it doesn't have a history of being, well, all that accurate.

I haven't heard of the Shark Week that's about sharks, but I've come across the above usage too many times to count so :sweatsmile:

lmao! Haven't heard of that one yet!

Sun Media put a page about Shark Week in their Sunday edition, indicating that reports of shark attacks are increasing. Obviously recycled from several years back. I'd call them lazy journalists, but I'm not sure they qualify as journalists.

ack
I thought it was going to be
the fun movies, like Sharknado.

New Threads

Top Bottom