• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Security Certificate

Dirtdigger

V.I.P Member
Did Aspiescentral have a security certificate problem yesterday? I kept getting a message showing that you did for about an hour and couldn't get on here. I'm trying to figure out whether this problem was on my end or on your end. Anyhow I decided to run a full scan since my computer was running kind of slow. I do that every once in a while to speed it up. :oops:

I believe that Brent may have made some changes to the website, which simply require you to reset your modem, in order to show that security certificate again.

I believe that Brent may have made some changes to the website, which simply require you to reset your modem, in order to show that security certificate again.

Thanks. The reason I asked is because I had security certificate problems on computers that I've had in the past. At the time this was a new problem for me and I was going into meltdown mode over it because I couldn't use the Internet at all. In my case it wasn't the modem, but the wrong date after replacing the clock battery. I had to go into setup and change the date there. My security certificate was then recognized and was able to get back on the Internet. I'm aware that several things can cause this problem.;)

New Threads

Top Bottom