• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Relaxing and disconnecting from work

Nuclear

I have never been diagnosed with asperger's but my son has and some of the things I have learned about after his diagnosis have gone a long way towards explaining most of the challenges I have had in life and some of the extraordinary abilities I have been told I have at work. My most recent issue which has been occurring for the last 8months or so has been the ability to relax and disconnect from my work. I am constantly thinking about work both on things I could do to further the efforts of my office and company or even the things that I may or may not be doing wrong ( always have a sense of impending doom). I would just like to be able to come home everyday and on the weekends and let things go and relax, it is starting to take its toll as I have been having blood pressure issues lately. I wish I could be more like my boss who says he really never thinks about work or what goes on there when he is away from the office. Any ideas?

New Threads

Top Bottom