• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reintroducing myself

westrain

As the title say i am reintroducing myself.My name is Westrain. I have finally got my official DX. After going through the public health system. I went private and saw the top man in Ireland Prof. Michael Fitzgerald. He just a number of questions and concluded that I had a classic case of Aspergers. It was 350 Euros well spent. Hopefully with the diagnosis I will get long term disability, which the prof. said I should be on. I had applied for long term disability refused. Appeal it turned down. Going to appeal it again. Hopefully I will get this time.

As the title say i am reintroducing myself.My name is Westrain. I have finally got my official DX. After going through the public health system. I went private and saw the top man in Ireland Prof. Michael Fitzgerald. He just a number of questions and concluded that I had a classic case of Aspergers. It was 350 Euros well spent. Hopefully with the diagnosis I will get long term disability, which the prof. said I should be on. I had applied for long term disability refused. Appeal it turned down. Going to appeal it again. Hopefully I will get this time.

I guess I missed your original intro, but welcome!

Here in the States, too, it is extremely difficult to get disability. I could probably relate to your troubles, as could many others on here.

New Threads

Top Bottom