• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

PlayStation One

ThatSkyWing

I'm obsessed with video games, and this past weekend I've been on a PSone kick, playing PSone games and researching the PSone. So, does anyone else like or remember or still play any PlayStation One games? :D

Ahhh I remember the PS one!! I got it for Christmas one year when I was a kid and loved it. I still play it in phases on a rare occasion. I love the original spyro games and the mega man legends games (original series PS one release too) and the crash games. And pacman.

I also got my PSone for Christmas back in the 90s, I had many good times with it.
Oh, I love the Spyro games, especially the first one. Actually, I like all the games you mentioned. :D

I once had a PSone... well, actually I had a regular Playstation, the one apparently was the "slim" version that came out later.

The only thing I played was; Tekken 3 :D

The PS1 is still one of my favourite consoles. Lots of really great games. My absolute favourite game to play multi-player is Twisted Metal 2 - me and my brother play the co-op tournament mode almost every time he comes to visit.

But also Final Fantasy 7 8 and 9 and the ports/remakes of all except one of the earlier games in the main series that never previously got a UK release (Unfortunately, we never got FF3, or FF tactics in the UK :( I get the feeling we did get FF Mystic Quest on the SNES.. without the Final Fantasy name attached to it, for some reason), Gran Turismo 1 and 2, the Crash Bandicoot series, Abe's Oddyssey/Exoddus, Tomb Raider, MediEvil... Lots of good memories - I still have most of my PS1 games as well as what's left of my brother's collection (He sold a lot of them, but then gave me his PS2 for christmas last year along with all his PS2 and PS1 games). This thread makes me want to go on a nostalgia binge :D

Ah yes, the good old PSone :D

I had my uncle's PS1 when I was younger, and he had a whole bunch of awesome games. :)
My favourites were Medievil, a snowboarding game (forgot the name of it), and my most favourite PS1 game of all was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, which I played for gosh knows how long each day. :p
I even play it nowadays from time to time. :D

I remember my original PlayStation well. The first game I ever played was Gran Turismo but my true gaming addiction was the Tekken series oh and crash bandicoot was a favourite too!

I know for so long I been waiting to finish FF7. I have it for the desktop but I don't like it since the sounds are not the same nor the graphics. It doesn't feel like the real game to me. I got lucky to get the game for PS1 a few years ago. Now is making time to finish the game.

I know for so long I been waiting to finish FF7. I have it for the desktop but I don't like it since the sounds are not the same nor the graphics. It doesn't feel like the real game to me. I got lucky to get the game for PS1 a few years ago. Now is making time to finish the game.
Another game I was addicted to and I completed it. Final fantasy just wasn't the same after number 7.

Another game I was addicted to and I completed it. Final fantasy just wasn't the same after number 7.
I trust your word on that. I find a lot of modern games are different than games from the 90's. The first Final Fantasy for NES was suppose be Square last game since they were not doing well in the 80's prior to that game.

I never owned one. The first console I bought myself when I had earned enough was the PS2. I still play it and my Super Nintendo, there are some great games nobody has enough sense to carry over to future consoles.

New Threads

Top Bottom