• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personal independence payments PIP

c e

I was diagnosed last year with Aspergers. Have been on DLA but now need to move to PIP.
Has anyone experience of filling in the claim form? specifically Q11 Planning and following journeys.
Since the change in the descriptor to exclude "psychological distress" to prevents us from obtaining points for anxiety issues, would the argument of sensory overload be valid to score points here??
Any advace welcome
thanks

go to a welfare benefits advice centre near you the fascists who decide to deny you pip are programmed to make everything as hard as possible you need an nt caseworker they are very astute at knowing what will get you the award, i applied for reconsideration which went to a tribunal for esa
i had no idea what to talk about- was basically mute but the caseworker pared it down to what would win
I was diagnosed last year with Aspergers. Have been on DLA but now need to move to PIP.
Has anyone experience of filling in the claim form? specifically Q11 Planning and following journeys.
Since the change in the descriptor to exclude "psychological distress" to prevents us from obtaining points for anxiety issues, would the argument of sensory overload be valid to score points here??
Any advace welcome
thanks

New Threads

Top Bottom