• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my work clothes

IMG_20220922_030100~3.jpg

I wish I could have worn my PJs to work, back when I worked. These days, I've been known to wear my silk pajamas all day long around the house. They are so comfortable!

During the lockdown I’m sure lots of people did wear their pajamas while working (remotely).

PXL_20220922_105639885.jpg
PXL_20220922_110033006.MP.jpg
PXL_20220922_110109125.MP.jpg

PXL_20220922_110414579.MP.jpg

happy thursday from zeus and i! :relaxed:
notice my dino earrings too!:cherryblossom:
(normally i don't wear ripped jeans i promise! but my boss said as long as the holes are smaller he doesn't mind he approved them yesterday:blush:)

Awww!! You are too cute! I love the outfit. I always wore stuff like that when I was a teenager and in college but now I dress more gender-neutral. You have inspired me to buy more pink and purple sweaters!

I love the dinosaur earrings, I would totally wear those if long earrings didn't bother me. The only ones I can really deal with on myself are small hoops and studs.

I love your pink mirror and walls too! I'm redecorating my bedroom right now but everything is black and teal. Pink is one of my favorite colors though. I would love to have pink walls and furniture in my next house. I'm not about to remodel this one again lol

I just bought some butterfly clips! I hope I'm not too old for them lol, but it helps that I look 10 years younger than I actually am. :sweatsmile: I still wear overalls and fuzzy hoodies and scrunchies too...

Awww!! You are too cute! I love the outfit. I always wore stuff like that when I was a teenager and in college but now I dress more gender-neutral. You have inspired me to buy more pink and purple sweaters!

I love the dinosaur earrings, I would totally wear those if long earrings didn't bother me. The only ones I can really deal with on myself are small hoops and studs.

I love your pink mirror and walls too! I'm redecorating my bedroom right now but everything is black and teal. Pink is one of my favorite colors though. I would love to have pink walls and furniture in my next house. I'm not about to remodel this one again lol

I just bought some butterfly clips! I hope I'm not too old for them lol, but it helps that I look 10 years younger than I actually am. :sweatsmile: I still wear overalls and fuzzy hoodies and scrunchies too...
thank you so much, you're so sweet!:relaxed:
it definitely takes some getting used to, even big earrings i like and want to buy i can't wear. im allergic to fake metals too, im dealing with the wild side today! we'll see how long my ears can stand them:wink:
no way!! fashion has NO age! butterfly clips, overalls, and scrunchies are adorable!
you're only a little older than me i don't see any issues with expressing yourself however you'd like:blush:

thank you so much, you're so sweet!:relaxed:
it definitely takes some getting used to, even big earrings i like and want to buy i can't wear. im allergic to fake metals too, im dealing with the wild side today! we'll see how long my ears can stand them:wink:
no way!! fashion has NO age! butterfly clips, overalls, and scrunchies are adorable!
you're only a little older than me i don't see any issues with expressing yourself however you'd like:blush:
I'm turning 28 in just about two weeks, and I don't see any issue with dressing younger either! I just get so nervous about what other people think lol. But most people think I'm a teen anyways!
And there's nothing wrong with being a giant kid! I definitely am!
I also get so nostalgic for early-mid 2000s fashion, like from when I was 7 to 13.

I posted some pictures of it, but one of my friends made me an oversized "boyfriend" jacket with a painting on the back and I've been wearing it almost every day.

I love the dino earrings and hope they won't bother you too much!
I actually just bought some new earrings the other day, I'll post a picture of them later.

Hope you and Zeus have a good day at work! :)
I wish I'd been allowed to have a stuffed animal at any of my old jobs (or at school.) I had one teacher in elementary school who took one of my stuffed animals (an owl) and put him in a closet, and I couldn't have him back until school was over, I was so upset :(
And at the summer camp I went to, I wasn't allowed to take my stuffed animals outside of my cabin. I had to leave them on my bed. It was so frustrating!
Now my service dog can go everywhere with me, so I don't need a stuffed animal, but I wish I'd been allowed to have one at school and stuff before I had a service dog. I'll admit that I sometimes still bring a stuffed animal with me if I have to go to the emergency room, or have to be in the hospital for testing or surgery or something.

no way!! me too!! i know its super cliché but my favorite is a t-rex. what's yours? :)
Stegosaurus! As a kid I had a big plastic ankylodon I would take with me when I had a bath (who needs rubber duckies when you can have dinosaurs?) but I wasn’t allowed to take it with me anymore after my sister accidentally sat on it :grimacing:

New Threads

Top Bottom